FM News from Germany
– Radio MK has increased power of its Iserlohn (Nordrhein-Westfalen) transmitter on 92,5 MHz from 300 W to 1kW.
– Antenne Düsseldorf has increased power of its Düsseldorf (Nordrhein-Westfalen) transmitter on 104,2 MHz from 1 kW to 2 kW.
– Radio Aachen has increased power of its transmitter on 100.1 MHz from 400 W to 1kW.
– Radio Wuppertal has increased power of its Wuppertal/Westfalenweg transmitter on 107.4 MHz from 500 W to 1kW.
– hr3, the Pop- und Rock channel of the Hessischen Rundfunk has since 25th of June moved to new frequency of 102.9 MHz in Bad Hersfeld. Former frequency serving the region was 97.7 MHz (in Rimberg).
The cities of Mülheim and Oberhausen will soon have their own radio stations. Antenne Ruhr will change into Radio Mülheim on 92.9 MHz and Radio Oberhausen on 106.2 MHz.